Class, wealth, and power are at the forefront of Il capitale umano (Human Capital), the award-winning drama from director Paolo Virzì. Two families are linked together through a tragic accident, set against the backdrop of the Milanese investment market in the midst of the economic recession.
Plus: news updates about the awards season and what’s coming soon from Pietro Marcello.
- Human Capital: Film Movement
- Academy Awards: Shortlists Announcement
- Per Lucio: Berlinale 2021
- Social Media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
This episode features the following music excerpts from the film’s soundtrack by Carlo Virzì:
- “Human Capital (Main Theme)”
- “Carla e il Politeama”
- “Serena (End Title)”